Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cinelli BMX






My thanks to Russell, from Australia, for writing in with, "Please see attached pictures of a recently completed bike restoration, a 1979 or 1980 CMX.1 plus period brochures for this short lived Cinelli project. I have got a pair of Nisi 20" tubular rims and knobby tyres just like in the brochure but for now, my 7 year old is proud to ride a Cinelli just like his Dad."

Note: Cinelli frame (Columbus), stem, seatpost; Campagnolo BMX crank, hubs and pedals.

Click on photos to enlarge.

I invite you to contribute by sending in photographs of your Cinelli bike, illustrations, personal stories, and articles about Cinelli bikes and components.

Thanks for stopping by.

I can be contacted at veronaman@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I also have a Cinelli BMX anf noticed that your downtube decal is larger than original. Did you make this at this size. i actually think it looks better at this size. Can you send me a set? Please contact me at info@sdbmx.com.au

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete